2 Locks with a total lift of 4.9m (16ft) The site also consist of an
weir and dam. The two locks sit in an artifical canal
excavated on the north back of the Rideau River. The lockmaster
house was built in 1838
Standing on the gates between locks 26 & 27. A swing bridge is over the upper lock.
The lockmaster house sits to the north, Railway train bridge to the east and the dam to the south.
2004/06/20 At 7:00 PM EST
Page last modified April 18, 2006